Shugo Chara: Mystery Tides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Napping In The Royal Garden

2 posters

Go down

Napping In The Royal Garden Empty Napping In The Royal Garden

Post by Opal Gemstone Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Opal made her way around the school, thoroughly examining it for the first time since she had gotten here, which was weird because she usually always checked the schools she went to on the first day. Opal kept walking around the school, with Witcha in her backpack with a bunch of books and a lunch, sleeping. Witcha had a big breakfast and was still sleeping, even though it was a bit before lunch. Opal, only after the first or second time she examined the school, realized there was a garden. A big one in fact. Curiosity took over obedience and she went to go check it out.

She walked over to the garden and invited herself in. To see a garden, and quite a beautiful one at that. Opal looked around slightly. This place seemed fairly inviting and somewhat friendly to her. She walked down the white brick path to a white round table with five white chairs. Who would be so important to use this place and for what purpose? Meetings? If so, what kind?

As Opal stared at the white chairs and table, questions popped into her head like magic. She made herself comfortable by sitting in one of the five chairs. She made her way to them and set her bag in one chair and sat in another when a sudden thought came in her mind. The only word that came up was "Perfect"!

THIS PLACE WAS THE PERFECT PLACE TO STUDY! It was quiet, had no one else around, no one to disturb her, no one to anciently sneeze while she was in the zone! Not to mention the environment was helpful too, but could probably be a bit distracting from all the flowers. It was perfectly warm. In fact, this place looked like a place people had tea... Well, they wouldn't mind if she studied here. Right?

Opal took the risk of studying here. She grabbed her bag and turned it upside down, all her books falling out as well as Witcha, who bounced off the table and into a chair, where her tiny body slept peacefully as if it hadn't fallen off the table. The tiny guardian character snored loudly. Witcha was sleeping, but Opal went straight to studying!

After only a few minutes, though, she felt tired. The sun that was beating on her was just warm enough. This was a completely peaceful place where it made it believable that nothing was wrong with the world. She laid her head on her pile of open books, mechanical pencil, and white square eraser. A five minute nap couldn't hurt... She thought to herself before sleeping on the table.
Opal Gemstone
Opal Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Napping In The Royal Garden Empty Re: Napping In The Royal Garden

Post by Diamond Gemstone Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Diamond gasped. "So this is my school?!" she asked the "fairy" gliding next to her, gaping up at the school among her. "It's like a castle!"

Flint, on the other hand, was keeping a sharp eye around everywhere. She didn't quite trust this place. She sensed unworthy people scattered around... She turned at the slightest ruffle of leaves. "Who's there?!"

"Silly, it's only me!" Diamond answered, even though she wasn't the one/thing in the bushes. "Are you listening to me?!"

"Of course of I am!" Flint lied, crossing her small arms defiantly. "What, do you not trust me now?"

Diamond ignored Flint. "Let's run around! C'mon!" Diamond started hopping energetically.

"Are you crazy!? You could accidentally meet a thug! Or a thief! Or a robber!" Flint thought of all the unfortunate things that could happen if Diamond blindly ran around the school with a shudder. She soon found herself snapped out of her thoughts by the sheer force of wind. She snatched onto a strand of Diamond's hair, and tried bawling into her ear to stop.

Diamond was running around the school as fast as she could! And there was no one to stop her! It was either she ignored Flint, or she couldn't hear her over the wind against her face, but she certainly did not stop.

At her first run, she stopped instantly at the sight of a beautiful garden that the school had. She couldn't hold her excitement and longer.

"Flint, Flint, look, look, it's a garden!" Diamond pointed at the place, hopping in her tracks as she looked over to her Guardian Character.

Flint saw everything turn upside down. "I think I'm gonna be sick..."

Diamond shrugged, making Flint topple off over her shoulder, but Diamond caught her quickly anyway.

Once Diamond had skipped into the gorgeous place, she felt deep tranquility. She yawned. "It's so quiet here... I think I'm going to go to sleep like you, Flint..." she spoke to no one. Flint had fainted from the run.

Without noticing there was already a sleeping girl there, Diamond trudged over to a polished white table with chairs, and popped right into one, laying her head on the table, and falling fast asleep.

Last edited by Diamond Gemstone on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quoting Coloring)
Diamond Gemstone
Diamond Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Gemstone Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:45 am

Witcha slowly woke up from her "I-Had-Too-Much-To-Eat-At-Breakfast-So-I'ma-Take-A-Nap!" on the white chair. Wasn't she in Opal's bag? What was this place? WERE THEY ABDUCTED BY ALIENS?... Nahhh. Witcha steadily stood up and then lazily floated her way to Opal, where she sat on her head. She sat there, looking around the garden.

Witcha only then noticed the girl sleeping there with her. She flew to the girl, "Hello?" She waved her tiny hand. "Are you dead? Are you an alien?" Witcha questioned. She stared at the girl a bit more before flying back to the top of the sleeping Opal's head, as if it were her castle or retreat area. A safe spot.

She pulled on a strand of her bearer's black hair. "Hey! Opal. Opal! Opal! Opal! Opal! OPAL!" Witcha yelled annoyingly until Opal swiftly sat up and Witcha was flung behind Opal as if she were shot by a sling shot. But, being use to flight, Witcha managed to stop midair. Knowing it was simply an accident, Witcha didn't say anything about it.

"Who's she?" Opal asked her guardian character in a hushed voice, careful not to wake the girl in front of her up. She somewhat slightly recognized the girl, as if she had seen her somewhere before.

"Dunno. Thought you would know. Plus, I'm hungry." Witcha mentioned, "Want me to wake her up?" Witcha was hoping this person would be a new friend to Opal.

"No, I'll just take my leave." Opal shook her head and started packing all of her study books and putting them back into her bag. She realized she hadn't really used them.

Witcha puffed up one cheek and crossed her arms while floating in the air. "Not this time!" Witcha announced, making Opal instantly character change! Opal gained her witch charm bracelet.

"Hey, you! Are you OK?!" Opal shook Diamond with unnecessary force.
Opal Gemstone
Opal Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Gemstone Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Flint most definitely woke up before Diamond. She realized there was a voice out there. Oh no, her worst fear! A thug!

Flint looked up. It was quite dark, only a few rays of light slipped through what seemed like fingers. . . . Then she remembered. She was still clutched into Diamond's hand. She tried pushing Diamond's hand away, squeezing through her fingers to be set free, but her hand alone was enough to crush her- deeming it impossible to get through.

Well, impossible to get through without waking Diamond up. Flint frowned at the idea, but she couldn't stay here while the thief or whoever that was got away with trouble.

Flint stepped back, then flew hard onto the top of Diamond's hand, grabbing onto Diamond's curled up middle finger, and biting it with all her might.

It felt like two very sharp but small needles pierced Diamond's finger. She jolted awake, almost instantaneously, letting out a shriek of pain. She glared at her hand, which Flint was still stuck to.

"Flint?!" she barked at her Guardian Character, surprised, angry, and slightly terrified.

"No time, Character Change!" Flint yelled, Character Changing with Diamond.

Obtaining the stone-bracelet that appeared whenever she Character Changed, Diamond glared at Opal instead of her hand. "What do you think you're doing?!" she asked, standing upright and smacking away Opal's hands.

Last edited by Diamond Gemstone on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote Coloring, Needed To Fix A Grammatical Error, And Fix A Character Change Probelm)
Diamond Gemstone
Diamond Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Gemstone Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Witcha was surprised at first, had she just character changed? Witcha started to look around for the other guardian character, to make another friend. With only Opal and three babies, she kind of got lonely. Opal wasn't very talkative.

"I was only asking if you were OK!" Opal smiled at the girl, scratching the back of her head. She didn't realized had just character changed. "So, what's your name?" Opal asked the girl slightly tilting her head and smiling widely, her eyes were playful.

Last edited by Opal Gemstone on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Opal Gemstone
Opal Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Gemstone Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Flint wasn't so sure of Opal. She seemed like she had just Character Changed herself, since she overheard a bit of whispering from within the walls of Diamond's hand while Diamond was asleep.

Flint's Untrustworthy-Instinct got the best of her, and she deemed Opal a bit suspicious. "What're you going to do? Use it against me!?" Diamond snapped, even though it was ridiculous anyone could use her name against her. Not to mention a complete stranger, such as Opal.

She eyed the girl amongst her carefully before speaking once more, a few moments passing. "It's Diamond." she told her. "Diamond Gemstone."
Diamond Gemstone
Diamond Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Gemstone Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Witcha smiled widely and placed herself on Opal's shoulder "See, it wasn't so bad! Making friends is easy!" She grinned to Opal, "Now let's do a magic trick!" She ordered.

"Yeah! Magic Tricks are fun!" She replied to to Guardian Character, "Do you like magic tricks?" Opal playfully questioned Diamond with a smile still glued onto her face, "Cause I gotta bunch!"

Opal Gemstone
Opal Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Gemstone Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Diamond glared at Opal, her chocolate brown eyes boring into Opal's equally brown eyes. "I don't like tricks, and I don't believe in magic." Diamond snarled.

Flint floated onto Diamond's shoulder as well, staring at Witcha. Her little costume getup didn't satisfy her tastes of trusting, she felt like she was going to be jinxed at any moment. She stared at the strange pair in front of her.

"But, go on." Diamond ushered Opal to perform the so-called "magic".
Diamond Gemstone
Diamond Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Gemstone Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Opal gasped! SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC? Well, then, it was Opal's job to prove Diamond's beliefs wrong! BURN THE BELIEF TO THE GROUND! Witcha slightly waved at Flint, giving a big smile at the other Guardian Character!

First, she made sure to turn her bag upside-down, clearing everything in there onto the table and showed the empty bag to Diamond. Opal took some cards from the pile of books, pencils, and erasers, of which she always kept with her(Mostly for Witcha). These were normal cards, red and black with Kings and Queens and so on. She hopped onto a chair and stood on it.

Opal smiled widely, so widely that, it seemed, if she smiled anymore her smiled would be ear to ear! She started shuffling them by putting one half of the cards in her free hand throwing them all in the air. It seemed, at first, like they were going to do what paper does and fall in random directions, which it did, but then they didn't and they landed back in a straight line horizontally into her palm in a completely different order.

Spreading the cards out in both of her hands and putting it up to her face like a paper fan, she yelled, as if there were a crowd, "These magic cards are in a completely random order, I assure you, these are not tricks, but real magic!" She started to search around as if Diamond wasn't the only one there, "Who would like to pick a card from this magical deck?" She seemed like she finally spotted Diamond, "Milady, would you like to pick a card from the deck?" She walked off the chair and held the cards to Diamond, still spread out and awaiting for her to pick.

Opal Gemstone
Opal Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Gemstone Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Flint thought Opal crazy. And her crazy Guardian Character as well. She made sure there was really no audience behind her or Diamond before proceeding to glare at Opal.

Diamond stared at the pile. Flint, with her overly protective personality, made it hard to pick one from the deck. What if a giant something popped out of the cards and inflicted pain on herself? Diamond fought these ridiculous thoughts and clasped her forefinger and thumb onto a card.

Whether something was going to pop out, or if Diamond would ever see the card she picked, Flint stood up immediately, snapping Diamond out of her Character Change.

"Diamond! I feel something... Horrible..." Flint shuddered all over. "It's worse than horrible... It's completely empty! I don't know what it is, but all it is is negative energy..." Flint told Diamond.

Diamond blinked, forgetting all about Opal's little magic trick. "What do you think it is?"

"I don't know!" Flint repeated impatiently, stomping her foot on Diamond's shoulder, which felt like only a little tickle to Diamond. "It's here, and it's empty, and negative, and untrustworthy- and it's coming here quickly!" Flint glared all around her swiftly, turning left and right. "Where is it!?" she asked herself, putting all her senses into finding which direction it was coming from.

Diamond gave a panicky look at Opal as if she had all the answers. "Er..."

Flint suddenly looked left. "THAT WAY!" she yelled, pointing towards the negative energy.

"Eeep! Catch you on the flip side!" Diamond gave a quick wave to Opal, having heard the statement on TV once and having no idea what it meant, and ran as fast as she could to where Flint pointed out.

Last edited by Diamond Gemstone on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coloring Issues, Word Deleting, And Detail Adding)
Diamond Gemstone
Diamond Gemstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down